Keith "DJ Big Papa" Shapiro (Austin, TX) - October Guest DJ on Yehoodi Radio

  • Jesse Miner
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      - October Thursday Guest DJ: Keith "DJ Big Papa" Shapiro (Austin, TX) -

      Keith "DJ Big Papa" Shapiro is our October guest DJ on Yehoodi Radio,
      www.yehoodi.com/radio . Here's a little about Keith:

      "DJ Big Papa (AKA Keith Shapiro) is from Austin, TX. He is a recurring DJ
      for the Austin Swing Syndicate and Go Dance. Before moving to Austin, Big
      Papa started the Orlando Blues organization in Orlando, FL and was one of
      the house DJs there. Big Papa has DJed at Fizz (Chicago), The 9:20 Special
      (San Francisco), ALX, ATLX, Mezzjelly Soul, Lone Star Championships and a
      number of major Blues Dance events, and he recently placed third in the DJ
      competition at East Meets West �09 in Dallas, TX. Big Papa (along with
      Jonathan Pechon) is also responsible for Confessing The Blues � a monthly
      podcast about blues music for blues dancers and DJs � check it out!"

      Enjoy!

      Jesse

      Jesse Miner
      Producer