Calling Leaders for Sunset Beginning Lindy Hop!

  • Nathan Dias
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Dear Leaders,

      We are still looking for a few more of you to balance out our Monday Beginning Lindy Hop class that starts tonight! Our class is currently sold out for followers and we still have a few leader spots available. Leaders, if you've been waiting to learn to Lindy Hop or brush up on your basics, June is a great month to hop in and dance with a lot of fun followers!

      Beginning Lindy Hop
      w/ Nathan & Audrey
      Mondays, June 1 - June 22 (4-weeks)
      7-8pm + 30 minute practice session afterward

      Location:
      Amura Dance Studio, 4541 Irving St. @ 46th Ave

      Cost:
      $55 for the series. $20 to drop-in. Sign up online to save your spot:

      http://www.swingornothing.com/mondays/

      No partner required. Beginners welcome.

      This month is also great month if you want to get lots of practice with your 8-count basic because we are focusing on moves that use this essential footwork: swingout, circle, inside & outside turn, reverse jerk, 8-count tuck-turn and more...

      Thanks and we hope to see a few more leaders in class tonight! Cheers!

      Nathan
      nathan@...
      http://www.swingornothing.com/