Free outdoor dancing, Sunday, May 31st - LITSq

  • sparkbyspark
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 10:12 PM
      We are pleased, and eager, to announce a new outdoor Swing Dance event co-sponsored by Redwood City Recs department and RedwoodCityswing.com.

      Join us this coming Sunday, May 31st for some FREE outdoor Swing Dancing in Redwood City.
      It is in a great location with plenty of parking nearby, places to eat in walking distance, and coffee houses across the street (*nearly ;) )
      There are tables with umbrellas to keep you cool and in the shade when you are not dancing.
      It is a beautiful spot and some of you will remember it from where we had several of last year's
      FREE outdoor dancing events featuring live bands. Across from the Fox Theatre right downtown in the heart of it all in Redwood City.

      http://www.redwoodcityswing.com

      FREE Social Dancing open to all
      FREE mini-lessons with experienced instructors
      FREE excitement and entertainment as you watch the awesomeness of Lindy hop unfold in front of you! :B)

      Introducing LINDY IN THE SQUARE RCS - Last Sunday of the month,
      Lindy in the Square (LITSq)
      Grand Opening is this Sunday, May 31st
      12:00noon until 2:30pm

      DJs this month = Shane Promtet & Alex Nah
      Instructors = Rye Crowen, Joe Rabinoff, Ellen Vuong, and more...
      FREE Mini-Lessons - BRING YOUR FRIENDS!!! It is FREE!

      Where: Courthouse Square in Downtown Redwood City
      2200 Broadway St, Redwood City, CA

      http://www.redwoodcityswing.com/specialevents.php