New classes at Cat's Corner!

  • catrine ljunggren
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hello everyone!
      This upcoming Wednesday is the first of three weeks of classes at Cat's
      Corner in December. Because this month is shorter for us we have decided
      to hold of with the beginner class and teach a jazz routine instead.

      Trunky Doo
      This jazz routine is called "The Trunky Doo" it is a line dance which
      dates back to the early Thirties created by the Lindy Hoppers themselves.
      Class starts at 7pm

      Intermediate Lindy Hop series
      This class always presents different material, so you can take this class
      many times and learn new things every time! Class starts at 8pm.

      DROP IN SWING CLASS AT 9pm! you don't need a partner. $10 unless you
      already joined one of our classes.

      REGISTRATION FOR CLASSES: www.catscornersf.com
      Register today and get the discount!

      The band for December:
      December 3 - Johnny Bones and the Palace of Jazz
      December 10 - The Jelly Roll Souls
      December 17 - Johnny Bones and the Palace of Jazz

      SWEET DEAL!!!
      WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR CLASSES, $45 for three classes, you also get the
      DROP IN CLASS for FREE, and you get to dance to fabulous swing bands all
      night
      long.

      See you on Wednesday! Cat and Nathan

      Location: