Happy Jewish New Year

  • Michael Terkowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Happy Jewish New Year everybody!

      The Jewish New Year is lunar, is it falls at a different date every "Western" year.

      In Israel we say "Shana Tova Ve Metooka" -> A good and sweet year.

      I wish all of you a good year with lots of sweetness.

      My friends at the Tel Aviv Swing Club sent me a new years greeting by one of their local swing bands, playing a traditional Jewish new year song in gypsy swing style: http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=3LkCpalVTMc

      See you on the dance floor,
      Michael.