[sfswing] Mr. Head comes to the Hi Ball Lounge

  • Dale Head
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 1999
      Hello all!

      Mr. Head and the Swing Society will be performing at the

      Hi Ball Lounge
      9:45 to 12:45 p.m.
      473 Broadway San Francisco

      $5 cover

      come check out our new lineup . . .

      Mr Head

      We have also returned to the Hyatt Regency Embarcadero with a quartet.
      no cover for these shows. Plus drink specials.

      February

      2nd,3rd,4th 9,10,11 16,17,18 23,24,25

      Hyatt Regency Embarcadero 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
      California @ Market streets San Francisco

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/sfswing