Swing Central 2008 - Jan. 8th, NEW CLASSES & Jan 12th, NEW VENUE

  • sparkbyspark
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
      Swing Central welcomes you into the NEW YEAR!
      Save the Dates for January 8th and January 12th, 2008!

      HAPPY HOLIDAYS & We wish you all the very best for the start of 2008!
      2007 has been a wonderful year and we thank all of you for helping us
      celebrate nearly every Tuesday evening at our super fun, super inspiring
      dance venue, Swing Central. THANK YOU!

      Swing Central will reopen on Tuesday, January 8th, 2008.
      We kickoff the year in major style bringing you 4 NEW FABULOUS classes
      and a NEW SISTER DANCE VENUE as well: "The Rhythm Lounge."

      Pre-register by January 3rd to receive the early-bird discount.
      http://www.redwoodcityswing.com
      ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

      JANUARY CLASS SCHEDULE FOR SWING CENTRAL:
      4 Week Series - Jan. 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th, 2008

      7:00 - 8:00 - Fundamentals of Lindy Hop (*Beginner) - with Carla & Bromley

      7:00 - 8:00 - SOLO JAZZ NATION (*Int. & Up) - Guest Instructors each week

      8:15 - 9:15 - SAMPLER SERIES III ( Inter / Adv.) - Guest Instructors

      8:15 - 9:15 - Charleston Mechanics ( Beg/Int.) - Rye & Pinar

      8:15 - 9:15 - Beginner Swing Drop-in Class - Yon & Eddie

      Details about the upcoming classes:
      SAMPLER SERIES III - These classes have been so popular that we have decided to
      continue with them in the start of 2008 as well.
      Join us each week for a different flavor and get ready for
      some INCREDIBLE CLASSES.
      Again, these are geared for Intermediate & Advanced Dancers.
      If we feel that you are not up to speed,
      we will kindly ask you to join one of the other classes.
      It is up to the teachers discretion each evening,
      but we really want to keep the level
      at high Intermediate / Advanced. Thanks!

      SCHEDULE OF SAMPLER SERIES III - January 8th - January 29th - 4 week series
      Jan. 8th - SOULFUL SWING - with Todd & Carla
      Jan. 15th - MOVES TO MAKE YOUR MAMA PROUD - Bromley & Carla
      Jan. 22nd - HOT NEW CHARLESTON VARIATIONS - Jean & Bromley
      Jan. 22nd - THE CALIFORNIA ROUTINE - Bromley & Carla
      inspired by Whitey's Lindy Hoppers & The Rhythm HotShots

      SOLO JAZZ NATION - Learn from a variety of Instructors in this 4 week course.
      Drop-ins welcome every week, but this class will fill up fast so, make sure you
      sign up early.
      Limited Space and this course is geared towards
      Intermediate & Advanced Dancers.

      SOLO JAZZ NATION WEEK BY WEEK:
      January 8th - Todd Yannacone - get him while you still can since he is moving : (
      January 15th -Brenda Collins - Solo Blues
      January 22nd - Audrey Womak - Solo Charleston
      January 29th - Pinar Erciyas - Solo Jazz Routine

      READ MORE HERE!!
      http://www.redwoodcityswing.com/classes.php

      2. Swing Central presents to you a NEW SATURDAY NIGHT LINDY HOP VENUE
      starting Saturday, January 12th. "THE RHYTHM LOUNGE"
      A once a month Saturday Swing Dance party for peeps of all ages, levels, styles,
      to gather for a great night of dancing and partying.
      Spread the word about the GRAND OPENING OF "THE RHYTHM LOUNGE."

      GRAND OPENING on January 12th will feature a DJ battle between
      Alex Nah, Manu Smith, & Eddie Gutman
      BE THERE!

      Held @ The Imperial Ballroom
      822 Cassia St.
      Redwood City, CA
      8 - 9pm - Beginner Swing Lesson
      9 - 12 - Open Social Dancing!
      http://www.redwoodcityswing.com

      Upcoming Dates:
      "The Rhythm Lounge Dates" - January 12th & February 9th, 2008

      **********************
      Swing Central is closed on Dec. 25th & January 1st
      We reopen on Tuesday, January 8th

      NEW CLASS SCHEDULE IS POSTED ONLINE.
      Share the gift of dance with your friends, family, & coworkers.
      Take them dancing in the New Year!
      A Great way to meet new people and share a wonderful
      activity with the people you love.
      A Great way to stay in shape too!

      HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
      ****************

      Details at Swing Central and on our website soon.
      TIS THE SEASON FOR SHARING!!

      Enjoy!

      http://www.redwoodcityswing.com

      Carla

      SWING CENTRAL LOCATION
      1204 Middlefield Rd
      Redwood City, CA

      Rhythm Lounge Location:
      822 Cassia
      Redwood City, Ca
      once a month 2nd Saturdays starting Jan. 12th