Swing Central IPOD Nano Free Raffle - chance to win @ Holiday Ball, Dec 18

  • sparkbyspark
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      RECENT NEWS YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS!
      http://www.redwoodcityswing.com

      We have more great news about our Holiday Extravaganza @ Swing Central,
      Tuesday, December 18th...
      Besides having a wonderful LIve music night and performances, we are also adding
      something new!

      We are having a FREE RAFFLE for an IPOD NANO at our Holiday Party on Dec. 18th.
      Every Week you come to Swing Central to dance and or take a class, you will receive a
      FREE RAFFLE ticket and a chance to win a FREE IPOD NANO!
      December 4th, 11th, & 18th will be our RAFFLE TICKET COLLECTION NIGHTS.
      You collect a FREE TICKET just for coming to Swing central!
      On December 18th, we will draw for the "winning" ticket and give away
      an awesome IPOD NANO to one lucky person.
      You have to be there to claim your prize & you have to bring your tickets on Dec.18th.

      So, join us each week at Swing Central for great dancing and increase your chances
      on being that one lucky person who walks out the door on December 18th
      after our Holiday Party holding a BRAND NEW FREE IPOD NANO!
      More details Below!
      **********************

      Tuesday, December 4th @ Swing Central ~
      Just a reminder about our upcoming classes this week at Swing Central:
      http://www.redwoodcityswing.com

      8:15 - 9:15pm - FAST LINDY - Intermediate & up - with Todd & Carla

      8:15 - 9:15pm - Beginner Swing Drop-in Class with Rye & Pinar

      Open Social Dancing with EVERYONE!

      Dj this week is none other than the fabulous ALEX NAH!

      ****************
      HOLIDAY RAFFLE DETAILS:
      p.s. We are going to be starting a long-term raffle this week for an
      IPOD NANO!!

      Every guest coming in the door this week and the next 2 weeks gets a FREE TICKET
      (* 1 FREE ENTRY) into the raffle drawing for our IPOD NANO given away at our HOLIDAY
      PARTY on December 18th.

      Each week you come to Swing Central before the drawing, you get another ticket, which
      means another chance to win! Just for coming out to dance with us on Tuesday, you get an
      opportunity to possible win a nifty little music machine. If you attend SC the next 3 weeks,
      you get 3 FREE TICKETS towards winning the IPOD NANO. HOW COOL IS THAT!!

      The Winner will be announced at our Holiday Party and **MUST** be present to win.
      Please keep your tickets each week and collect them so that if your numbers are drawn,
      you have evidence. No writing down numbers and handing in a napkin later

      For information on how to save your tickets from week to week, please see Jen - he he!

      Details at Swing Central and on our website soon.
      TIS THE SEASON FOR SHARING!!

      Enjoy!

      http://www.redwoodcityswing.com

      Carla

      SWING CENTRAL LOCATION
      1204 Middlefield Rd
      Redwood City, CA

      LE HOT SAUCE LOCATION
      822 Cassia
      Redwood City, CA

      p.s. If you are reading this far down into the email, thank you sooo much ~
      You will be one of the first to know that come the NEW YEAR, Swing Central
      will expand and open up a once a month Saturday Night dance Venue in the
      Peninsula. Details will be posted soon for "The Rhythm Lounge" and its grand opening the
      2nd Saturday in January. See you on the dance floor soon!