July 3rd - NEW FANTASTIC SERIES STARTS plus Independence Day Party!

  • sparkbyspark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007
      NEWS FLASH!!
      Followers are needed for the INTERMEDIATE BALBOA
      and the BLUES classes. Leaders, if you want to guarantee you spot
      in these classes, please make sure you try very hard to bring a follow
      with you to class. This will guarantee your spot in the classes.
      Otherwise, YES, the classes are all still open, but
      space in the classes will be give on a "first come, first serve"
      basis. Get there EARLY!

      Remember tomorrow we will be celebrating
      Independence Day as well so, come DRESSED TO IMPRESS
      in your festive Red, White, and Blues!
      We have a lovely gift for the Best Dressed for the occasion!
      See you on the dance floor tomorrow night.
      http://www.redwoodcityswing.com

      DETAILS FOR THESE NEW GREAT CLASSES AND FOR SWING CENTRAL:
      Tuesday, July 3rd is the kick-off of another
      great dance series at SWING CENTRAL.

      We are going to be dancing up a storm and celebrating
      Independence Day one day earlier. The dancing and the music will be
      HOT HOT HOT, as always.

      Join us for dancing to the great sounds of DJ meastro, Alex Nah
      on Juy 3rd.

      We have added an additional class to the schedule - Intermediate Balboa!
      http://www.redwoodcityswing.com

      Congratulations to all our Jack N Jill contestants from last week
      and all the winners too! What a super fun competition.
      NEXT SERIES CLASS START ON JULY 3rd: 5 Week Series
      OnLine Registration is now open.

      7:00 - 8:00 - Fundamentals of Lindy Hop III !
      (**Beginners welcome) Gain experience in the world of Lindy Hop
      and Swing Dancing. Learn 6 count and 8 count rhythms
      plus a plethora of variations with insight on how to
      connect better to the music and your partner! Super FUN!

      7:00 - 8:00 - Intermediate Balboa - taught by Randy & Kara
      Balboa / Bal-Swing - Please have experience before taking
      this challenging and fun class. A rare opportunity to take a higher level
      Balboa class with these masters of the art form, Randy & Kara.

      8:15 - 9:15 - Charleston Challenge - Chew on this!
      Beginners & Intermediates - Fun moves to inspire you to do more
      charleston and add your own style to the mix!
      (taught by Hunter and Pinar)

      8:15 - 9:15 - Vintage Blues & Savoy Ballrooming Class - taught by Damon & Heidi
      (All Levels Class - focusing on musicality, improvisation,
      connection, and soulful dancing!)

      8:00 - 9:00 - Beginner Drop-in Beginner Swing Class - taught by Audrey & Matt
      (*no experience required!)

      Register for your favorite class while there is still room:
      http://www.redwoodcityswing.com

      June is a Jumpin' - Join us for some serious Dancing and
      some amazing fun.

      Details posted on website and at Swing Central on the flyers.
      Please contact us for additional information and sign up soon
      as these classes are limited in size.

      Looking forward to seeing all of you on the dance floor this summer!
      Great fun with lots of great dancers!

      cheers,
      Carla, Ron, & The Swing Central Crew