cinco de mayo with the rhumba bums @ askenaz

  • Miss Carmen Getit
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      hey all,

      We'll attempt a swing version of La Cucaracha.

      We've got a rare Saturday night at the Askenaz.

      STEVE LUCKY & THE RHUMBA BUMS
      Saturday May 5
      Ashkenaz
      Berkeley, CA 94702
      1317 San Pablo Ave just South of Gilman.
      All Ages, under 12 free. Plenty of free parking.
      Doors at 7:30, Dance Lesson at 8 pm, Showtime 9:30.
      Venue: 510-525-5099

      cheers,
      carmen getiit
      www.luckylounge.com