FREE to SF Camp-volunteer meeting October 3rd at Verdi then dance!

  • photoburn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hello,

      San Francisco's electrifying Swing Camp the SF Bal. Fest. is coming up
      soon on December 1, 2, 3! Registration goes up in price on November
      24th!

      However, you can still get in FREE by volunteering...

      Stop by our volunteer meeting or email us to see what you can do before
      or during the Festival to help out!

      Join us this Tuesday, October 3rd at the Verdi Club

      8:30pm meet, 9:pm pizza! 9:30 dancing...

      Until then if you want to help out we are distributing posters in
      neighborhoods in SF and beyond! Email us or post here to pick a
      neighborhood to visit and distribute at on your weekend...

      The Verdi Club
      2424 Mariposa @ Potrero
      San Francisco

      Thank you,