13408Get your swing on with Lost Dog Found @ Hopmonk THIS Friday

  • pt_barnum2
    Feb 19 10:57 PM
      Lost Dog Found will be playing Hopmonk in Sebastopol Feb. 21, and will be shooting footage for our upcoming music video there as well! It's already chosen as the top pick for Friday by the Press Democrat (http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20140219/entertainment/140219514)! We'd love to see the floor packed with dancers, and you'll more than likely end up being immortalized in our video!

      If you haven't seen Lost Dog Found before: we do a contemporary take on jump blues / swing / and rockabilly that got us voted "Best Band" by the readers of the Press Democrat in 2013. We're off to play Viva Las Vegas and Downtown Disney's fabled swing night this spring, and have been a regular band at the largest ongoing swing dance in Nor. Cal (The Midtown Stomp in Sacramento) for three years.

      Doors at 8, Music kicks off at 9 - $10 - 21+
      Hopmonk Sebastopol is located at 230 Petaluma Ave., Sebastopol, CA 95472