13406Clint Baker's New Orleans Jazz Band at The Saddle Rack, Thursday, February 20!

  • michaelquebec
    Feb 14 5:35 PM
      Clint Baker's New Orleans Jazz Band, D.J. Johnny Ochoa, Dance Instruction with Johnny and Shannon...All At The Saddle Rack Thursday Night!

      We at The Saddle Rack are happy to announce that Clint Baker's New Orleans Jazz Band will be our featured band on Thursday, February 20!

      Their New Orleans inspired style will get you up on the floor and dancing the night away in classic style!

      And during our breaks, Sacramento's Johnny "O" Ochoa will bring his hoppin' cuts to the fore to get you up on the floor with Jump Blues, Boogie Woogie, Big Band, and early Rock n' Roll!

      Always at the nice price of $5.00 per person, with free food included!

      Here's the rest of the info!

      Schedule:

      7:30 - 9:00pm Beginning East Coast Swing and Lindy Hop with Johnny & Shannon

      9:00 to Midnight Open Dancing with Clint Baker's New Orleans Jazz Band and Dee Jay Johnny Ochoa

      Address and Contact:

      The Saddle Rack
      42011 Boscell Road
      Fremont, CA