13401THIS SATURDAY, 1/18: Intermediate Lindy Workshop with Carla Heiney & Nathan Dias!

  • nathand_dias
    Jan 14, 2014
      Hey there Intermediate Dancers!

      Join us this Saturday for a fun Intermediate Lindy Hop workshop at the SF Women's Building. This month, we've got Champion Lindy Hop dancer & spectacular teacher Carla Heiney guest teaching...along with Nathan of course ;)

      We currently need a few more LEADERS to balance the class...but expect to re-open registration for all students once things even out!

      Saturday, January 18th: Intermediate+ Lindy Workshop
      with Carla Heiney & Nathan Dias
      3 x 80 minute classes, 11am-5pm @ the Women's Building, 3543 18th St., SF
      Class 1: Connection & Conversation
      Class 2: Momentum & Flow
      Class 3: Let the Good Times Roll: Soulful Swing

      Full Workshop Cost: $50 early registration by Thursday 1/16. $60 full price.

      Register online at:

      http://www.swingornothing.com/carla-nathan-workshop/

      These Saturday workshops are a great way to get a dose of fun, technique & new styling to help you enjoy and improve your Lindy Hop, while dancing and practicing with other motivated students!

      Hope to see you in class this Saturday!

      Nathan & Carla
      http://www.swingornothing.com
      http://www.lindycentral.com