13396Whatever happened to infectious music like this?

  • B. Young
    Dec 5, 2013

      Indigo Swing may be long gone, but frontman Johnny Boyd will be playing the last set at Tuesday Night Jump next Tuesday (12/10). If you like jump, you'll want to be there. http://www.johnnyboyd.com/tour

      I miss this stuff. It's what brought the crowds out onto the dancefloor, once upon a time.

      Not all that long ago, San Francisco was a center of all things jump. Now, I know of only one local band that plays like this anymore...and another that, until a few years ago, used to. What happened?