      at
      Flips n’ Flops Gymnastics!

      Join us for two hours of Dips, Tricks, n’ Dance Moves!

      Saturday, November 23, 2013

      2:00 to 3:00 p.m.
      Introduction to Smooth Style Lindy Hop
      $5 per person if pre-registered ($8 on day of class.)

      3:00 to 4:00 p.m.
      Dips and Tricks
      $8 per person if pre-registered ($10 on day of class.)

      Preregister for BOTH for just $10!  Two for the price of one!  ($13 on day of class for both.)

      To pre-register, or for any questions,
      contact Mike Quebec at (510)-240-2732 or at maquebec@...

      Flips n’ Flops Gymnastics
      5327 Jacuzzi Street, Suite 3-I Richmond, CA 94804
      Tel. (510)-525-3313 Website: http://flipsandflops.com