13385TONIGHT, MONDAY, 11/4: LEADERS NEEDED for November Lindy Classes at the Women's Building!

  • nathand_dias
    Nov 4, 2013

      Hi everyone!

      Here's a quick note that we're looking for more LEADERS for our November Lindy Hop classes that start tonight! We have quite a few extra followers pre-registered, so this is a great chance for leaders to join the fun!

      Lindy Hop Classes with Nathan & Jessica
      Mondays, 11/4 - 11/26 (4-weeks)
      7pm Beginning Lindy Hop / 8:30pm Intermediate Lindy Hop
      Location: the Women's Building, 3543 18th Street, SF, 9411
      Cost: $60 for the 4-week session. $15 weekly drop-in.

      Register online -or- arrive a few minutes early to register in person:

      http://www.swingornothing.com/mondays/

      We hope to see you in class!

      Nathan & Jessica
      http://www.swingornothing.com