13377MONDAY, 10/7: Desperately Seeking Intermediate Leaders for Monday Lindy Classes in the Mission!

  • nathand_dias
    Oct 7, 2013
      Dear Intermediate Leaders,

      We have 9 followers and only 3 leaders signed up for our 8:30pm Monday Intermediate Lindy Hop Class that starts tonight in the Mission! It would be so sad if all those followers didn't have enough partners to dance with :(

      Join us tonight if you can...and for the rest of the month too! Did we mention we're covering Tandem Charleston this month?!?

      Intermediate Lindy Hop with Nathan & Jessica
      8:30-9:30pm, Mondays 10/7 - 10/28 (4-weeks)
      Topics: Tandem Charleston, Outside Turns, Quick Stop, Barrel Rolls, Kick-ball-change & more
      Cost: $60 for the 4-week session. $15 weekly drop-in.
      Location: 3543 18th Street near Valencia, SF, 94110

      Register online and let us know you're coming:
      http://www.swingornothing.com/register/

      Hope to see some of you in class tonight ;)

      Nathan & Jessica
      http://www.swingornothing.com