      potluck picnic and extending the music and dancing hours until at least
      3:00pm. Come out and party, dance, see your friends, reunite with old
      friends, make new friends, share some delicious food, and have a great time!

      Sunday, August 18, 2013
      Extended Hours: 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM+

      11:00am-3:00pm+: Music & Dancing & Potluck Picnic
      12:00pm-12:30pm: Free Beginner Swing Dance Lesson with Hep Jen
      ~1:00pm: Jazz Step of the Week
      ~2:00pm: Special Performance
      ~2:05pm: Annual Group Photo

      Bring main dishes, side dishes, salads, desserts, and drinks to share.

      The regular Lindy in the Park location: the south sidewalk area along John
      F. Kennedy Drive between the de Young Museum and the north entrance to the
      Music Concourse. (Note that the 8th Ave. entrance and JFK Dr. are closed
      to car traffic on Sundays.)

      We're looking for volunteers to help with setting-up, providing supplies,
      supervising the potluck, and cleaning-up. 30-minute shifts. Please
      contact our volunteer coordinator, Linda Lau, to sign up or get more

      MORE INFO:
      website: http://www.lindyinthepark.com
      facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lindy-in-the-Park/355088521534

      Please help spread the word!
      And we hope to see you there!

      Ken Watanabe
      Organizer, Instructor, DJ, and Co-founder
      Lindy in the Park