Kaplan MCAT Course Materials for Sale!

  • dimples539
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2010
      Hi! I have the complete Kaplan MCAT course materials set:
      Physical Sciences Review Notes
      Biological Sciences Review Notes
      Verbal Review Notes
      Lesson Book
      Flashcards
      Quicksheets

      These are the books from the Summer 2009 course (I believe this is still the most recent version). The course cost over $1700! I'm selling these for $100 or best offer.

      I also have a Berkeley Review Biology book and ExamKrackers AudioOsmosis available!

      Email me if you're interested!
    • CHI HOANG
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2010
        I've just received tons of the same email from dimples539. should i consider this spam? just throwing it out there.

        Chi Hoang
        (408)387-3839
        chilehoang@...

        i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD