Parents Council Announcements & a Facebook Group

  • sfstategators@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2011

      Dear SF State Parents & Family,

      In case you haven't seen the latest news about the newly established Parents Council, I wanted to share with you two articles that might be of interest:

      Also, a Facebook Page was recently set up for those of you who are interested in the Parents Council.

      Thank you.

      Sincerely,

      Senem Evrim Özer (BS, '00 & MS, '04)
      Asst. Dir. Alumni Relations, Volunteer & Regional Programs
      San Francisco State University, Office of Alumni Relations, 1600 Holloway Avenue, ADM 153, San Francisco, CA 94132
      Phone: 415/405-3580
      E-mail:
      seozer@...
      Fax: 415/338-0918