Battlebots TV contract cancelled

  • Jon Spear
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
      David and others,

      A few weeks ago, I received an email notice that the Comedy Central TV
      channel has not renewed their sponsorhip of Battlebots, and, therefore, the
      season 6 competition originally scheduled for next month has been
      indefinitely postponed.

      Do you have any more info about this?

      Are there any other local combative robot events?

      Jon Spear

        For anyone interested in Ant Weight Combat, We are hosting a
        tournament at RoboMaxx in Southern Oregon. http://www.mini-sumo.com