Re: [sfrsa] Sept./Oct. Robot Competition

  • Mark Medonis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2000
      You go, Joe!  BTW, do we have an idea what the date will be? So I can warn
      my robot Maxwell, he gets nervous about travel... ;-)

      Mark Medonis
      Robot Guy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2000
        Up up and awaaaaaaaay, Joe! I'll be glad to help out with the Web end
        of things. Please let me know what you would like on the Web site to
        help promote the events, get the rules posted, etc. It would be great
        if we could let people know what they need to do to join the fun,
        even if they don't live nearby or come to sfrsa meetings! I can start
        things off by offering to post "biographies" and pictures of 'bots
        that want to enter...how about Maxwell, Mark? Post me directly at
        tonitt@... if you have something to contribute.