Fun Math software

  • Mark Medonis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2000
      This may be a little away from robot schtuff, but on a recent trip
      to the computer store I was trying out the new Mac's. (Funny
      looking computer that doesn't run Windoze)

      Anyway, there is a little free program on the Mac called Graphing
      Calculator. And you can type in equations like y = sin x, or even
      a 3D one like z = sin x + cos y. And it will do a beautifully rendered
      3D graph, and rotate it for you and stuff. Fun little software to play
      with in the store, and on the new Mac's it was so fast.

      Of course, the sales guy had never seen that program before, deep
      sigh...

      Mark Medonis
      Robot Guy and closet Mac user

      Mark Medonis