Needed: kids great at videogames

  • ellens
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2002
      A PR person is looking for kids who are great at videogames for a fun
      media event in San Jose. If you know, or are, such a kid and would
      like more information, email me (spertus@...) for more
      information.

      Ellen
    • Silvano Colombano
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2002
        --- ellens <spertus@...> wrote:
        > A PR person is looking for kids who are great at
        > videogames for a fun
        > media event in San Jose. If you know, or are, such
        > a kid and would
        > like more information, email me (spertus@...)
        > for more
        > information.
        >
        > Ellen

        My child (justed turned 10) is quite a wiz ay
        video-games. I am ambivalent about this talent... but,
        yes, please send me more info.

        Thanks,

        - Silvano

        http://health.yahoo.com