Re: [rsa] Digest Number 414

  • Jack Buffington
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2002
      It should be possible to control a servo directly from the parallel port but
      would require a lot of precise timing loops in your program. A better way
      would be to use the miniSSC servo controller from Scott Edwards Electronics.
      It connects to your serial port. To use it, just send (at 9600 baud n81)
      255,which servo, what position. The SSC will take care of driving the servo
      after that.

      -Jack

    • cckang
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2002
        anyway, i need the free one, so could sir tell/send me the header file which
        is possible to let me control servo through pc using c language or matlab.
        Thank oyu

        regards,
        kang chee chiang