Re: [rsa] Re: MODERATE -- Kenneth.Gott@intusurg.com posted to sfrsa

  • Peter A. Bonucci
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2002
      Stan,

      Thank you very much for your answer.

      I was wondering if black styrene-butadiene rubber (McMaster-Carr Part
      Number 8634K11, see http://www.mcmaster.com/ ) would provide an
      equivalent to the Toyo material. For less than US$ 11.00, you could
      cover a mini sumo ring with an easily obtained, standard material, that
      looks like it would provide good traction.

      Peter A. Bonucci

      [snip]