  • Jean Bosco mbede
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2000
      I look for a Postdoc. position in robotics or in intelligent control. Every persons who are interested to help me, can find the list of my recent publications on my web site.

      http://pages.hotbot.com/edu/mbede/home.html

      Thank you,

      Jean Bosco MBEDE
      Intelligent Control and Robotics Laboratory
      Department of Control Science and Engineering
      Hauzhong University of Science and Technology
      430074 Wuhan
      P. R. CHINA

      Tel.: +86 27 87553017
      Fax.: +86 27 87547063 or +86 27 87548737

      E-mail: mbede@...
      E-mail gratuit - MultiMania - http://www.multimania.fr