Fw: mecahnical hand

  • larry dortch
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2000

      -----Original Message-----
      From: larry dortch <dortch@...>
      Date: Saturday, April 29, 2000 12:18 AM
      Subject: Fw: mecahnical hand

      -----Original Message-----
      From: larry dortch <dortch@...>
      Date: Saturday, April 29, 2000 12:08 AM
      Subject: mecahnical hand

      Dear sir/madam,
          I'm a recent amputee in search of an alternative to surgery or prosthetics. My question is would your company attempt to create a mechanical hand? It may sound strange but such an item does not exhist and would be very usefull to someone like me and many others. If your company agrees please e-mail me at dortch@... If no, can you recommend a perspective company?
      A quick response would be appreciated per payment for such an item would be added to my injury settlement. Thank you for your attention and may God bless.

      Sincerely,
      Larry Dortch.