Added Netsurfer Robotics bookmark

  • arthur_nsd
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2002
      I just added Netsurfer Robotics to the Bookmarks section. It's a free
      e-zine covering all things robotic online. Definitely of interest to
      readers of this group. You can sign up for a free subscription here:

      Netsurfer Robotics: http://www.netsurf.com/nsr/subscribe.html

      Incidentally, Robotics is published by Netsurfer, the folks who also
      publish the oldest webzine in existence, Netsurfer Digest (though that
      one is not free).

      Netsurfer Digest: http://www.netsurf.com/nsd/