RSA - Volunteers needed for Wednesday

  • David Calkins - RSA
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2002
      In order for events like this to work and (more importantly) continue, we need several volunteers to work the event - this means helping at the t-shirt/membership sales booth and some other grunt work - 2-4 hours.

      If you can volunteer, please e-mail me with the hours you can work and what you'd be best at. I could really use a very organized person for stage management and several people who will take money for raffle tickets and t-shirts.

      Your help will be appreciated and rewarded.

      -David Calkins, President
      Robotics Society of America
      http://www.robots.org

      Silicon shall replace Carbon.