[sfrsa] A Vision of Robotics

  • robert moretz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 6:32 AM
      Firstof all, I am not a Robotic Engineer yet but in the future I do
      have plans for Robotics. Of course I choose the term Artificial
      Intelligence, because Robotics is more a mindless slave than a unique
      specimen that thinks and feels like we; humans do.
      My goal is to bring into the mainstream a new way of programming their
      basic core but not their overall process.This will be called RCL.At
      this moment, it is in the planning stage. Looking at other languages
      for any relations to the common way of working,security,and usablity.
      Let me know what you think.