Mark III Sumo Wheels

  • rickwashburn
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2002
      Great looking wheels! Please post when wheels are available for sale -
      I'm definately intersted. Nice design.

      Rick Washburn
      RSA
    • topazx2
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2002
        I tried to post a correction to my last post, but it never came
        through. The direct link is http://www.1sorc.com/gallery/misc.html I
        should have some for sale by the first of next week. $5 a pair plus
        Shipping. I plan to bring a bunch to Robot Games on the 20th too.
        -Dan