Looking for CEO

  • stephen_de_klerk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2001
      I'm a patent attorney in the Silicon Valley. One of my robotics
      clients is looking for venture funding, but needs a CEO onboard in
      order to do so. He does have exciting technology and I can testify
      that his patent position is solid and strong. The success of his
      company will hinge on the focus, planning and execution exercised by
      the right CEO. If anybody knows of someone who may be interested and
      whose interests might dovetail that of my client's, then please give
      me a call at (408) 720-8300. Thanks. Stephen De Klerk