[sfrsa] Require your assistance on robotic arm : Mel

  • - -
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 1999

      Dear Sir,

      Hi there, my name is Melvin Wong writing all the way from Malaysia. I've discovered your web site and learn a little about robotic works, and I"m interested in learning from you. I'm currently an electrical and electronic engineering student in a local college pursuing my degree and it is out coming semester project to construct a microprocessor based robotic arm with sensors to detect a long or a short object. I hope you have the knowledge on the mechanical part of robotic arm, as I require those assistance from you to be able to construct a functional 2 axis robotic arm. I believe in invloves tremendous knowledge on mechanical engineering as I"m just an EnE student. Your assistance in this field would be very much appreciated. I"m looking forward to be able to work with you through the net. Thank you very much.

      Yours sincerely,

      Melvin Wong Hwang Chee

      "The most important things in this world had been accomplished by people who kept trying though there seemed to be no hope at all"- Dale Carnegie

      Just me, myself & I,
      Mel.....

      Mel.....

      Do You Yahoo!?