Re: [sfrsa] SFR(obot)SA News: SFRSA/Exploratorium Robot Games, Sunday, September 30, 2001, 12 to 6 PM

  • Dafydd Walters
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2001
      Hello,

      I am predominantly a "lurker" on this list. Living in L.A., I am not able
      to attend the regular SFRSA meetings. However, I am interested in attending
      the games, and bringing a couple of my 'bots to complete.

      Unfortunately, I have been unable to find any specific information on the
      competition rules and regulations for Line Slalom and Maze Challenge.

      Assuming "outsiders" are welcome to compete in the games, any relevant
      inside information that regular meeting attendees are privy to would be
      welcome.

      Yours in 'botting,
      Dafydd Walters.