Gameboy Advance project

  • richintervideo@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hi All,
      I'm new to SFRSA. Some friends and I have been working recently on
      converting the Gameboy Advance into an embedded development system --
      eventually to be used as a robot controller. The GBA has nice specs -
      - 17 Mhz 32 bit RISC ARM processor, 256K RAM, 240x160 TFT color LCD,
      stereo PCM sound, all for about $100 at Toys R Us.

      Currenly, we can compile and run programs with gcc. It all works
      very nicely, except we have no debugger (only printf :( If anyone
      has good knowledge of gdb (gdb stubs, debugging over serial port) and
      is interested in contributing to this project, send me email. I will
      be attending the meeting tonight.

      thanks,
      --rich