July Meeting 7/14/01 Robot Club of Traverse City

  • Paul F. Grayson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2001
      July Robot Club Meeting : "SUPER TOYS LAST ALL SUMMER"

      NEW DAY OF THE WEEK : Saturday
      NEW TIME : 1 PM to 4 PM
      NEW LOCATION : 1892 Pinewood Ave, Traverse City, MI 49684 (check
      http://mapquest.com for driving directions)

      I just saw the movie AI and want a TEDDY (the Super-Toy bear).

      Bring your tools and your projects to this meeting. I will clear some space
      in my workshop for people to work on their projects and get some help from
      the other members. I will have some of my hand tools available for club
      use. Lots of materials are available.

      Anyone who wants to help me build a TEDDY is welcome to help with that
      project.

      The industrial robot literature, from the people I met at the ROBOT & VISION
      SHOW 2001 in Chicago, is starting to arrive in the mail. Anyone interested
      in the industrial side of robots may find this information valuable.

      Work on the web site continues - slowly. As does work on brochures, flyers,
      and the club history.

      Paul F. Grayson - Chief Engineer
      AMERICAN INDUSTRIAL MAGIC
      1892 Pinewood Ave.