[sfrsa] ATTN: Bay Area Robot Owners: Want to come to a millenium show?

  • His Honourable Toad Jam Lego
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 1999
      Hi
      My name is Sharky Laguana and I play in a rock band called Creeper Lagoon. We are hosting a party at the Bottom Of The Hill here in San Francisco on New Year's Eve.
      I was wondering if any robot owners out there would have an interest in going to this show. Our theme for the night is (surprise) the Future. and we're going to have at least one robot on display but i would like to have more. The show will be a great deal of fun with lots of contests, prizes (including a lego mindstorms and minature robots), music, free food, and free champagne served at midnight. tickets are $20 normally but I will be happy to put anybody willing to bring their robot with them on the guest list (+1) free of charge.
      If you would like more info about the show please visit this site:

      If you think you might be interested in going please email our manager Jordan Kurland :

      or you can email me directly: