[sfrsa] Teddy Ruxpin Cheap

  • Dave Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 1999
      All,

      In case anyone is interested, I was just down at a store call MacFrugals,
      on Mission Street just south of 29th, and they have a whole slew of Teddy
      Ruxpin dolls for $19.99, in case anyone wants to rip one apart and "hack"
      the poor thing :-)

      If nothing else, it contains a cassette tape drive (at least one decent
      motor), a sensor or two (IR?), and some (probably) interesting mechanics.

      I haven't taken the plunge yet, too busy with my new Mindstorms set, but
      though some of you might want to know.

      Enjoyed the meeting last night and meeting y'all...

      Dave Johnson