Re: [sfrsa] East bay Builders group... Anyone interested?

  • David Chilcott
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 22, 2001
      I'm interested... but I can't do Monday nights.
      I even have a place I can offer for the meetings (in North Oakland near Emeryville  - but not on Monday nights).
      Other nights possible? Tuesdays or Wednesdays work best for me.

      D ;-)
      At 04:49 PM 2/22/2001 +0000, you wrote:
      Sounds good.
      Count me in.

      Dennis

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 22, 2001
        Sounds good. Count me in.
        -Ken
      • sgc@dolby.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 28, 2001
          --- In sfrsa@y..., zsradding@y... wrote:
          > Do you have a desire to build cool stuff (robotics, electronics...)?
          > Do you need an excuse to get out of the house once a week?
          > Do you live in the East Bay (or are you willing to drive there)?
          > If you answered yes to any of the above questions then keep
          reading...

          I'm interested but MOnday night are out for me. In fact only
          Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday would work.

          Stan
        • spertus@mills.edu
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 3 9:37 PM
            I'm interested. I teach an electronics course at Mills College
            (Oakland), where we are building robots. We could even meet at
            Mills. I'm not sure Monday nights are best though.
          • David Chilcott
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 4 5:40 PM
              Hmmmmm....  that sounds interesting...

              What other nights are possible for people besides Mondays?

              At 05:37 AM 3/4/2001 +0000, you wrote:
              I'm interested.  I teach an electronics course at Mills College
              (Oakland), where we are building robots.  We could even meet at
              Mills.  I'm not sure Monday nights are best though.

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              Click for Details