Re: [sfrsa] Reminder - Monthly Meeting

  • Minister of Propaganda
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2000
      At 21:12 29-11-00 -0800, wrote:
      >Isn' the start time for next Wednesday's meeting the usual time
      >7:30pm?

      Yep.

      >On 29 Nov 2000 19:32:02 -0000 sfrsa@egroups.com writes:
      >> -------------------------- eGroups Sponsor
      >>

      >> We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
      >>
      >> Monthly Meeting
      >>
      >> Date: Wednesday, December 6, 2000
      >> Time: 11:30AM - 1:00PM PST (GMT-08:00)
      >>
      >> Free Monthly Meeting First Wednesday of each month San Francisco
      >> Exploratorium

      We are the music makers. We are the dreamers of dreams.
      Wandering by lone sea breakers. Sitting by desolate streams.
      World losers and world forsakers on whom the pale moon gleams.
      And yet we are the movers and the shakers of the world forever it seems.
      -Arthur O'Shaughnessy
      http://www.thoughtpolice.com/bayboyz
      An ad-free "Calendar of Cool Stuff To Do" in the SF Bay area.
    • Cliff Thompson
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2000
        Hi,

        Sorry for the response delay & meeting notification times error. You're
        correct, it's usually 7:30pm. We're looking into the problem with eGroups
        Calendar. Thanks for flagging the error.

        Sincerely,

        Cliff Thompson
        Mediameister,
        SF Robotics Society of America (SFRSA)