Re: [sfrsa] Reminder - Monthly Meeting

  • ken.callegari@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2000
      Isn' the start time for next Wednesday's meeting the usual time
      7:30pm?

      On 29 Nov 2000 19:32:02 -0000 sfrsa@egroups.com writes:

      > Monthly Meeting
      >
      > Date: Wednesday, December 6, 2000
      > Time: 11:30AM - 1:00PM PST (GMT-08:00)
      >
      > Free Monthly Meeting First Wednesday of each month San Francisco
      > Exploratorium
      >

      > Be sure to visit our web site at http://www.robots.org

    • Joe Miller
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2000
        Ken,
        That was a test just to see how good you are with numbers, and spotting the discrepancies. Congratulations you passed the test and final requirements for your elected position as treasurer.

        7:30 is correct
        Joe
        Isn' the start time for next Wednesday's meeting the usual time
        7:30pm?

        On 29 Nov 2000 19:32:02 -0000 sfrsa@egroups.com writes:

        > Monthly Meeting
        >
        > Date: Wednesday, December 6, 2000
        > Time: 11:30AM - 1:00PM PST (GMT-08:00)
        >
        > Free Monthly Meeting First Wednesday of each month San Francisco
        > Exploratorium
        >

        > Be sure to visit our web site at http://www.robots.org.

        Be sure to visit our web site at http://www.robots.org.
      • Minister of Propaganda
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2000
          At 21:12 29-11-00 -0800, wrote:
          >Isn' the start time for next Wednesday's meeting the usual time
          >7:30pm?

          Yep.

          >On 29 Nov 2000 19:32:02 -0000 sfrsa@egroups.com writes:
          >> -------------------------- eGroups Sponsor
          >>

          >> We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
          >>
          >> Monthly Meeting
          >>
          >> Date: Wednesday, December 6, 2000
          >> Time: 11:30AM - 1:00PM PST (GMT-08:00)
          >>
          >> Free Monthly Meeting First Wednesday of each month San Francisco
          >> Exploratorium

          We are the music makers. We are the dreamers of dreams.
          Wandering by lone sea breakers. Sitting by desolate streams.
          World losers and world forsakers on whom the pale moon gleams.
          And yet we are the movers and the shakers of the world forever it seems.
          -Arthur O'Shaughnessy
          http://www.thoughtpolice.com/bayboyz
          An ad-free "Calendar of Cool Stuff To Do" in the SF Bay area.
        • Cliff Thompson
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 4, 2000
            Hi,

            Sorry for the response delay & meeting notification times error. You're
            correct, it's usually 7:30pm. We're looking into the problem with eGroups
            Calendar. Thanks for flagging the error.

            Sincerely,

            Cliff Thompson
            Mediameister,
            SF Robotics Society of America (SFRSA)