This months meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2012

      Sorry about the lack of notice, things have been a bit busy for me. I was notified that our current acting president Richard will no longer be able to hold that position as he has taken on work that will keep him tied up for a while.
       Also as you know my work has kept me from being able to be at every meeting. What does this mean for the SORSA club?? Well, that is entirely up to you as members. I encourage you all to continue meeting on the second Saturday of every month as usual and since the building is open and available to us whether we are there or not, I think we should take advantage of that and meet as often as we all can. I intend to be at the meetings whenever time and finances... and weather conditions allow. I also will make every effort to attend via Skype video chat if there is someone on that end who can set it up there.

      I would like to hear from you all about this matter and see if we can come to some means of continuing as usual. I would also like to entertain any and all interests in the president position. Please let me know if this interests you at all.

      -Dan