AmigoBot contest

  • trosen@server.activmedia.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2000
      Hi Everyone,
      Just a quick reminder that the deadline for registering to win an
      AmigoBOT from ActivMedia Robotics is coming quickly! November 10th,
      midnight is the deadline, enter now to win an intelligent mobile robot
      worth $1500.00.
      Go to http://www.amigobot.com to submit an entry!

      The AmigoBOT is an intelligent mobile robot that you can program
      using C/C++, and control over the internet with available software. This
      robot is one of the most state of the art robots, allowing you to add to
      the system using the robots I/O ports (digital and analog I/O, as well as
      2 auxillary serial ports). For more information on the AmigoBot, check
      out http://www.amigobot.com

      Sincerely,
      Michael Trosen
      trosen@...