Robot meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2012

       Our monthly meeting is this Saturday, 10am at 106 N. Central Ave it's the old Jc Penny's building.  We meet upstairs in the conference room.

      We'll be continuing our group project building our own 3D printers.
      Bring your projects to work on and robots for show and tell. Remember, there is a fine for anyone who does not bring a robot or a current project.

      I will do my very best to make it over the mountain for this month's meeting and I'd love to see everyone be there!

      Please do not respond to this email, it's just for notifications and only gets checked once a month.
      Please send any questions and comments to:

      See you there!!
      -Dan Gates