    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2012

       Our monthly meeting is this Saturday, 10am at 106 N. Central Ave it's the old Jc Penny's building.  We meet upstairs in the conference room.

      This month we'll be starting on our RepRap build, so make sure you are in at the ground level to see how to make your own personal 3D printer from scratch. Also, we have started the penalty fee for not bringing a project, so if you were at the last meeting and you plan to be at this one, you better bring your project or be prepared to pay the fine.

      Please do not respond to this email, it's just for notifications and only gets checked once a month.
      Please send any questions and comments to:

      See you there!!
      -Dan Gates