Monthly Robot Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2011

       Our monthly meeting is this Saturday, 10am at 106 N. Central Ave it's the old Jc Penny's building.  We meet upstairs in the conference room.

      We will be discussing RoboMaxx, welcoming new Roboteers, Making a decision on selection of a club president to finish up the current vacancy, and as always we will have some cool show & tell items that will be worth coming out to see. Richard notified me that he will be bringing an animatronic to show the group. Please bring your projects and show us what you're doing!

      Please do not respond to this email, it's just for notifications and only gets checked once a month.
      Please send any questions and comments to:

      Hope to see you there!!
      -Dan Gates