September meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2011

       Our monthly meeting is tomorrow, 10am at 106 N. Central Ave it's the old Jc Penny's building.  We meet upstairs in the conference room.

       RoboMaxx is still on and coming up very soon. In Fact, this is the last meeting before the event. I have contacted several vendors and prizes are on their way. I will announce the prizes as they come in. It looks like we will have an R2D2, possibly the Storm Troopers, and very possibly this year we'll have a few Cylons from the OLD Battle Star Galactica hanging out. So if you don't already have a robot, here's what you should be working on:
      Mini Sumo
      Derby Style Line Following
      Open Class (any kind of robot)
      Mine Sweeper (if I get at least one entry besides me)

      We will try to help everyone get their robots working at this meeting and we'll be spending a lot of time ironing out the final details of the event. We need ALL volunteers to be at this meeting! (btw, everyone in this list qualifies as volunteer material)

      Those of you from the Grants Pass club, please feel free to come if you are interested.

      Please do not respond to this email, it's just for notifications and only gets checked once a month.
      Please send any questions and comments to:
      sorobotics@...

      -Dan Gates