August meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2011
      Roboteers,

       Our monthly meeting is tomorrow, 10am at 106 N. Central Ave it's the old Jc Penny's building.  We meet upstairs in the conference room.

       As much as I want to, I will not be able to make it over the mountain for this meeting, but the doors will be open and I encourage everyone to show up and discuss their projects.

       RoboMaxx is still on and coming up very soon. In Fact, there are only two meetings left before the event. I have contacted several vendors and prizes are on their way. I will announce the prizes as they come in. It looks like we'll also have the Storm Troopers, possibly R2D2, and very possibly this year we'll have a few Cylons from the OLD Battle Star Galactica hanging out. So if you don't already have a robot, here's what you should be working on:
      Mini Sumo
      Derby Style Line Following
      Open Class (any kind of robot)
      Mine Sweeper (if I get at least one entry besides me)

      Please do not respond to this email, it's just for notifications and only gets checked once a month.
      Please send any questions and comments to:
      sorobotics@...

      -Dan Gates